Monday, June 29, 2009

Golden End

Spouse just told me that my gold fish died...I mourn his or her passing away...i guess all things are transient. I should accept that and move on. Well, at least happiness I know is...when everything seems to be going right then God up there decides it is time for a tweak. Sadness is also transient, though when you are sad it seems forever. People and places are......I wonder why some people walk into your life and then you don't see them ever again. Like places which are home to you for sometime and then you never set foot there again. Each time I visit a place, when I leave it I always wonder if I will ever go back there. But like in Rome at the Trevi fountain, you need to mentally toss a coin and hope that some day....

Right now the mumbai rains are playing hide and seek...now you see it and now you don't.

This does seem like a disoriented blog. But you must remember my gold fish just died.

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2009 , Blogger NJ said...

Sorry to hear...never easy but worse when you are away

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home