Thursday, May 7, 2009

Too much of a good thing!

I am just back from my 4 day break in Switzerland, Geneva etc.....no, not the Swiss bank issues to be sorted variety.....I wish it was so.......but just a break...

For those who are looking for things to do while in Geneva etc, some inputs:

Well you could go for lazy walks on paths that look like this



I mean you have these paths strewn with flowers of unimaginable colours..It can get very tedious you know, looking at something so pretty all the time especially if your eyes are not trained for such sights...then you could sit down and relax with a book on a lake front like this


And if all that sereness and beauty got to you, I guess you could take a trip to the mountains...and leave your (carbon) footprint skiing or just walking for hours like this, without too much jostling.

Even that you can do for so long and no more, after all we are sun people and the cold does get to us, then you could come down and rub shoulders with the rich and famous like Charlie or Freddie...I mean Chaplin or Mercury



And when 4 days of such blissful quiet gets to you, you can always head back home.

Well I am heading home in less than a month's time to the dust, the grime, noise and I am feeling excited. I wonder why.






3 Comments:

At May 07, 2009 , Anonymous Sam said...

Yo Sandy!!! Cool pics!!!! N dust and grimme excites u?? It boils and bakes my head and blood...

 
At May 08, 2009 , Blogger Kiran Iyer said...

my wedding after all!!!

 
At May 08, 2009 , Blogger Sandy said...

yup! that of course i am!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home