Monday, March 16, 2009

Fossilised!

Eeeeks!!! I am a fossil...so I learnt this morning...and to think I actually woke up feeling peppy and energetic. The TOI report says that a new study has found that you peak at 22 and start aging at 27!! It is the result of a 7 year study. And I thought I was pretty sharp for a 50+. But then come to think of it why dint I find myself peaking at 22?

I better warn my son who is 22. He is at his peak and like me he does not know!! Because like any indulgent mother I still keep saying "he is still young". But now its not so! The therapies designed to prevent or even reverse age-related conditions may need to start earlier, long before people become pensioners, the researchers said. He better start early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home