Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lost in translation?

Please note, before the supreme court hauls me off to the jail for obscenity, that these are not my words but appear in TOI updated online edition of 25th feb 2009 read by all and sundry.
It is an article under the heading "Indians are happiest with sex lives" regarding a survey conducted by Pfizer and I now quote:
"The survey links the level of erection hardness to sexual satisfaction for men," said Dr King during a roundtable discussion at a hotel here yesterday. Developed by the European Association of Urology, the level of erection hardness is measured in a scale of one to four using the Erection Hardness Score (EHS). "Level one is like tofu where the male organ is large but not hard, level two is similar to a peeled banana where it's not hard enough for penetration, level three is like an unpeeled banana where it's hard enough for penetration but not completely, and level four is similar to a cucumber where it's completely hard and fully rigid," explained King.
I shudder to think how that was translated into hindi for the respondents. I rest my case. (Thank the good lord my children are all adults in case they are reading this blog!)

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boy,its hillarious.Hindi traslation!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home