Thursday, January 22, 2009

The End...

Today is a gloomy day here in Zenica...In fact its a gloomy day in my life. My periamma just left us to enter the other world. I looked for my 'amma' in her. I loved the positiveness that she exuded. I loved the fact that she always wore a smile on her face. Each time I met her (which was not very often) I was amazed by her strength. But now she is gone. Which makes me think that we should never lose sight of the fact that this life is but a journey, not the final destination. Ultimately we all reach the same destination, however different our lives may be. Let us therefore not fall in love with life too much. Let us not obsess over it. In the long run we are all equal.

1 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 , Blogger Kiran Iyer said...

She did remind me of pati

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home