Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For Ram Sene


Awesome. I love the idea of sending 'pink chaddis' to the Ram sene head. Here are two from me!!!!!!!!!!
I hope it makes him go pink in the face for spearheading what happened at the pub.

"Nobody from good families would resort to such steps which are very cheap,’’ its Bangalore unit president Vasanth Kumar Bhavani said. But I guess dragging women by the hair and molesting them is ok for him...it signals that you come from a good family.....I want him to know that I support the pink chaddi gesture, this despite the fact i have not visited a pub in ages (I love pubs though). And on Feb 14th I will indeed raise a glass in toast to the woman who thought of this.
Go for it women......your freedom is at stake...keep the banner, I mean the pink chaddi, flying high!



3 Comments:

At February 12, 2009 , Blogger Kiran Iyer said...

hey!!! ur blog came on mumbai mirror!!!!

 
At February 12, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At February 12, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home