Thursday, April 2, 2009

2+2=4?

Baby birds can count and perform basic arithmetic, say researchers. Don't ask me how they arrived at that. Well, all I can say is that baby birds can do more than what I can do, besides flying I mean. I hate math and have always had a mental block as far as the subject is concerned. In fact if anything has to add up I do not like it. I think I prefer chaos to order. I remember in the initial days of marriage, spouse had so diligently put aside money in different envelopes for spending on groceries, milk, laundry etc..(He is by profession a munshi after all). And all it took was me to mess it all up. Never again did I see those neatly labelled envelopes. But then its a nice balance ...his orderliness versus my chaos. Coming back to baby birds, I wish my kids were baby birds. They can do very little counting........At least I think so considering how much of the bank transfers are from us to them. I don't think they are keeping count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home