Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food for thought

The Animal Kingdom is getting back at us!!! Swine flu, Bird Flu, Mad Cow, ..etc.

High time we all turned veggies maybe.

Speaking of food, I miss the ultimate in street food...the doubles that you get in Trinidad......(breads called bara with chickpeas and sauces and lots of pepper).........YUM...I envy Obama...he must have just had some of the best you get there, specially catered for him....for no visit to Trini Land is complete without gorging on doubles for breakfast.
And of course I miss the street food in Mumbai, the pani puri and the sev batata puri..yum again!
I dont think I will ever visit Trinidad again, but Mumbai here I come....

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 , Blogger Kiran Iyer said...

il join u for the steret food in mumbai!
i myself have not eaten pani puri for a long time!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home