Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shoe fling

Its all about shoes.....No I don't mean the throwing variety that got Bush and Chids. I mean the women and their shoes here. They all wear the most fantastic heels. I don't know how they manage it but they are always in big heels and go clipetty clop very smartly without once falling or twisting their ankles. I tried on a pair once and dint get past the front door. I am happy with my keds, though I am sure it takes away something from my looks. I mean you cant look smart and confident with a pair of keds that has seen better days. Still when I look at women my age here, I notice that they have swollen ankles (many of them). Well I guess everything in life is a trade off. And probably the men who threw shoes at the politicians now realise this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home