Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thank you God for me.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to be in someone else's shoes. Not that I don't love being me...i do....I mean I love myself despite my many imperfections....Still... I mean to be Mayawati and to have your bust (attractive or otherwise) erected all over town...not because people want it but because you as Mayawati want it...or to be Sonia...to come to a strange land as a shy italian bride and then to become the most powerful woman in the land because you as Sonia made it happen.....or even to become Ash, and be married to the most macho man....(i mean i say that because of his father whose fan i used to be and he is much like his father)....I wonder what it would have been to be in my mother's shoes and have someone like me for a daughter or to be in my daughter's shoes and have someone like me for a mother....The possibilities are endless. In the end I am grateful I am me. I don't know who else is but I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home