Monday, May 25, 2009

Fish Talk again

My gold fish looked bored all alone in the special bowl we created for him..(maybe its a her, don't know). He would lie quiet not moving much and seemed very lethargic. We transferred him to the main aquarium. And now its a sight to see him vigorously swimming in the tank. His wonderful tail has been nibbled away by some of the other fishes, but still he seems more happy in the tank than he was in solitary conditions.

It is amazing how the fishes sense you are going to feed them when you sit by the tank. They all rise to the surface and jostle each other to get the first morsel. Sometimes I just sit so, without actually feeding them, just to see the bustling activity and then when they think you are not going to feed them, they go about their business as usual. And thats when I drop in the feed to watch them all scramble back! Fun!

I will miss my fishes when I leave this saturday. Dovidenja moja ribe, till september.

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2009 , Anonymous Sam said...

Last line puriyallai...

 
At May 25, 2009 , Blogger Sandy said...

Goodbye my fishes! in Bonsian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home