Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Last Fling

Its been a while...... Many things have been happening...
And this weekend I had my last fling with the Balkans..A lovely time in Croatia...with friends.
Its time to say goodbye and there are mixed feelings.
End of the month for the last time I will see this amazing place sitting in an aircraft...The sight of the undulating hills has always excited me making my landing here and take off very very special. Never have I seen a place as beautiful as this ....
And I will miss the warmth and hospitality of the people here....
But life is all about changes and I am equally eager for the new phase.
Hvala Vama Bosnia......you have given me three beautiful years to cherish and remember.
Hello Mumbai....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home