Saturday, September 4, 2010

Different Strokes

My second kiddo is all grown up now...she has joined the rat race of working women!....I still remember her in a maroon sack....translate that to read school uniform.....in Trinidad.... Let me admit it ...she was definitely heavier than she should have been.....and not because of her school bag........so the sack added to the woes!
Now, she goes smartly attired in her formals and I wonder if it is the same girl!

Her event management job requires her, amongst other things, to talk to celebrities on phone.....yesterday she told me she spoke to raveena tandon, and namrata shirodkar and a few others...........I am of course not impressed (and neither is she)...........
But I will look at her in awe and in new light the day she comes home and tells me that she spoke to BIG B....that will be the day! At 52, I am still a die hard FAN...

I hope BIG B is reading my blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home