Monday, August 9, 2010

Talent at my finger tips!

I have been penning down simple easy-to-do recipes for my son, who I must say has grown quite fat eating all the wrong sort of food in his bachelor existence.....

He had one look at the book and said 'It looks like a drunken scrawl...I will not be able to read it.' Methinks it is just another excuse to get back to his cheese and bread and mayo diet which appears to be his staple...at least judging from his appearance..

But coming back to the handrwriting criticism, I admit I do have a rather pathetic scrawl. Still, I recall the time in school when I was chosen for a hand writing competition....the selection surprised even brattish me!!!! ....for let me admit it, I could not lay claim to even a reasonably legible writing leave alone a prize winning one!...In fact let truth be said ....I always had the habit of copying the writing of the partner sitting next to me on the same desk.....So in effect I aways had a notebook with pages written in different handwriting depending on who sat next to me....

These days there are very few occasions when I use a pen (other than to sign cheques and investment forms!!!). I thinks my fingers move beautifully on the key board....even i f I have to say so myself!....but then nobody notices .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home