Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rear View!

These days I have traded yoga for aerobics.....I did not do that because I find yoga too sedate and needed something more energetic....no ...at 50+ yoga suits my body just fine but the timings did not fit in my schedule...

And so I go to this class which is filled with 'older' people as the instructor clarifies...with medical problems, she adds.....(I want to tell her that I wish to be promoted to a younger class!!)

And so I stand at the rear end of the class....I did so on the first day because I did not want the others to see me trip and fumble on the first day while I mastered the steps...(which incidentally keeps changing everyday...and so i continue to trip and fumble.....But its fun standing at the rear....its fun to see the various body types jiggle as we keep steps to the blasting music......I never realised or rather had never given thought to the fact that there are so many 'bum' types!!!!....There are those that are huge and defy gravity and move with a mind of their own...there are those which are so taut and jut so perfectly that you feel envious....and there are those with non-existent ones ....like moi (just like the sunken cheeks).....though i dont know if it is a good thing or bad vis-a-vis the huge ones!
The instructor of course is a pert little thing with a 4 -pack abs which she loves to show off....so all the time she is rolling her tank top up to show us the toned mid-riff....But then she eats only sensible stuff...that's the trade off.

As for me give me the bhel and pani puri and pizzas.......forget my abs...Abs? What Abs?...there are no cheeks, no bums and no abs..so what's new?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home