Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Men No pause

I hate Menopause...
I hate the fact that my hair looks like straw
I hate the fact that I sweat...something I never did
I hate the fact that my bones pain
I hate the fact that my skin is dry
I hate the fact that my sunken cheeks are more sunken
I hate the fact that I can no longer bend my knees without feeling the pain
Could God not have found another way to tell you to slow down?
Fortunately as of now one is still young at heart and mind!!! So there is still the head massages at the parlour, fantastic perfumes, a heavy dose of calcium, No.7 cream .....as for the knee ..forget it ..I rarely go down on my knees these days.............so who cares??????????

PS Just an imperative update!!! I did go down on my knees in front of the TV ...my tribute to the master blaster's greatness!!!!!!!!!!! What a Knock!!!

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 , Blogger Kiran Iyer said...

wot is no.7 cream?

 
At February 25, 2010 , Blogger Sandy said...

its a brand i have been using for ages...u dont get it here...i love it
it suits my skin.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home