Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moving on

And now I am waiting to meet my grand niece..I have only seen her pics and those chubby cheeks are tempting...Am waiting to pull them.






Isn't she adorable?
Which of course makes me think of my own non -existent cheeks. I have to contend myself with the thought that I am perhaps one of those people who have high cheek bones (and hence no cheeks!!!)
I read somewhere that if you have a fuller face you always look younger than you are. These days I am exercising my face diligently in the hope of developing a fuller face!! Ramdev Baba once illustrated face yoga on TV. I only hope I don't land up even remotely looking like him!!

4 Comments:

At September 29, 2009 , Anonymous discombombulated said...

hahaha...i have been lurking for some time.Love ur blog.And i totally empathize with u,i have nonexistent cheeks,and all the weight I gain goes down to the bottom(maybe because of my gravity)

 
At September 29, 2009 , Blogger Sandy said...

hey thanks disco,
well at least we are round somewhere and like they say round is also a shape!

 
At October 02, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you sense of humour... and that kiddo is cutilicious (this is not an actual word, but thats what came to my mind when i saw the pic)!

 
At October 04, 2009 , Blogger Kiran Iyer said...

have lots of cheese!u will look jus like sanaa!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home